Tiny Machine Learning Open Education Initiative — Workshops and Course Materials

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that we have now put together webpages for our open education efforts and in particular our TinyML4STEM and TinyML4D initiatives.

On those pages you will find links to active projects and upcoming opportunities which we will continue to update as more projects/opportunities arise. You will also find links to our existing TinyML course materials including all of the readings/colabs/slides/etc. from our edX course specialization.

We hope you find these resources helpful and do let us know if we can be helpful as you begin to think about launching your own TinyML courses!

We hope you also consider contributing back to the community by sharing your course materials with the community once you create them! Also please let us know if you find other TinyML projects and opportunities we can share with the community! Finally, if you have ideas for other TinyML4x initiatives we should consider and/or if you’d like to help develop an initiative, please reach out and let us know!

7 Likes

This is great, thank you @brian_plancher and @vjreddi. I will prepare a write-up about TinyML4D and send it to you for the new webpage. I also have some students working on projects that have social impact: I will share them as well.

2 Likes